- Clinical experience in Pediatric Surgery with Subspecialties in Neonatal Surgeries & Emergencies , Pediatric Oncosurgery , Plastic Pediatric Surgery including Burns Surgery & Laparoscopic Procedures in Children. Fair experience in Pediatric Urology & Thoracoscopic Surgery.
- Two years training in General Surgery & Surgical Emergencies.
- General Surgery included Colorectal, GIT , Endocrine & Breast Surgeries.
- Surgical Emergencies included Trauma both Adult & Pediatric. Extensive experience during the Revolution period with injuries ranging from GSWs to RCAs with Multitrauma & Mass casualties.
- Interested in Minimally Invasive Surgery applications in Pediatric Surgery.
- Looking forward to achieve training in Pediatric Transplant Surgeries, Fetal Surgeries & Robotic Surgery.
- Academic Experience in Supervision of medical exams of Undergraduates , Teaching Undergraduates, Training Master degree doctors & Supervision of Research & papers publishing in the Surgery department.
- Restructuring & Organization of Pediatric Surgery Department &
- Implementation of advanced EMR system.
- Establishing multiple information technology modules for faculty of medicine including REDCap & clinical trials registration for research, Moodle for MOOC, EMR, social media for communication and images archiving.
- Interested in E-learning, E-medicine , IT, HMIS , PACS , etc…
- Working as coordinator for International affairs and Cultural relations for years that involved preparing workshops, creating awareness for funds and grants, supervising multiple mobility programs and overseeing MOUs between the faculty and other international institutions.
- June 6, 2015
- Posted by: PIANZA
About Mahmoud Elfiky