31st International Symposium on Pediatric Surgical Research
Start:October 12, 2018 8:00 am
End:October 14, 2018 6:00 pm
Workshop on Controversies and Challenges in Pediatric Surgery
October 12-14 2018
Taormina (Italy) – Villa Diodoro
Dear Colleagues and friends,
It is a great pleasure to welcome you to the 31st International Symposium on Pediatric Surgical Research in Taormina, Sicily from October 12–14, 2018. Italy will host this Symposium for the fourth time after, Rome, Florence and Genova. Taormina, founded in the 4th century BC, is a beautiful hilltop resort town in the east coast of Sicily in the province of Messina. It sits near Mount Etna, the European highest active volcano and has become Sicily’s top tourist destination. Taormina boasts a rich historical, artistic and cultural heritage, which combined with the ideal climate and beautiful natural scenery, has attracted visitors from all over the world for years and years.
Last year at the ISPSR 2017 meeting in New Delhi the organizers incorporated a one day Symposium on an “Update on Newborn and Fetal Surgery”. This was a great success and attracted many more delegates. This year we will have a one day workshop on “Controversies and Challenges in Pediatric Surgery” on October 12. Several internationally renowned pediatric surgeons will be contributing to the workshop.
The 31st International Symposium on Pediatric Research aims to provide a unique opportunity for young pediatric surgeons and research fellows to present their clinical and laboratory research. This meeting will bring together clinicians and basic scientists from all over the world in order to exchange their knowledge on all aspects of pediatric surgical diseases. Over the years, the International Symposium on Pediatric Surgical Research has become a global research forum for presenting high quality research.
We look forward to welcoming you to Taormina.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 27th July 2018
- Abstract Acceptance Notification: 20th August 2018
- Presenters’ Registration Deadline: 12th September 2018
(Please Note: All presenters must register and complete payment in advance)
Manuscript Submission Deadline: 21st September 2018
All authors selected to present an Oral or Poster may submit a manuscript, which will be considered, for publication in Pediatric Surgery International.
General guidelines and rules for abstract submission
- Register to the website with your name before you download the template.
- Fill the template accordingly.
- Please send abstracts (by e-mail) to Professor Prem Puri, Dublin at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are two prizes (€1,500 each) for the best paper presented at the Prize Session; Prem Puri Basic Science Research Prize and Michael Höllwarth Clinical Research Prize. Abstracts to be considered for the Prize session must be appropriately checked in the official abstract form.
- Authors whose abstracts are accepted for presentation (Oral & Poster) will be expected to attend the meeting and make their presentations. Notification of acceptance/rejection of abstracts will be emailed by 20th August 2018. Please kindly note that all poster and oral presenters who are included in the scientific programme can submit a manuscript for consideration in the Congress edition of Pediatric Surgery International.
Eligibility: Abstracts submitted should be related to clinical and basic science research. They must include data with clear descriptions of results and conclusions.
Details in the brochure
or Website ispsr2018taormina.com